Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Sweet Ass Boom Box!


I bought this boom box a few weeks ago and I love it! It is a Sony CD Boombox, model: ZS-H10CP. This boom box is everything I had been looking for: A durable, portable CD player and radio. The added bonus? You can plug in your MP3 player, too. This was important because I'm trying to get with the times and away from a CD only lifestyle. Of course I still have a lot of CDs, so the CD player on this is a necessity. The boom box is dust and water resistant and the CD door looks down when closed as a result. This is good considering my last boom box came to an end when my 4 year old daughter poured water over it. The boom box has mega bass and puts out a rich deep sound. At only a $130 with tax, it is affordable as well as impressive. For those who insist on taking their music around with them, I highly recommend the Sony CD Boombox, model: ZS-H10CP. You might have to hunt around for it though. Internet listings tagged it as out of stock and the only store I found it at was HH Gregg (hats off!).

No comments:

Post a Comment